Starting October 1, Brevard Health Alliance will no longer accept Wellcare insurance. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
BHA is committed to providing the highest quality care, and we value our relationship with our patients.
We know that this change in our acceptance policy can be disruptive for patients with Wellcare insurance and we want to help you make the transition as smooth as possible. Below is a list of other insurance companies with Medicare plans that we accept:
- Aetna Medicare
- BCBS Medicare HMO
- Florida Health Care Plans
- Health First Health Plans Medicare
- RPPO Formerly Secure Horizons
- United Healthcare Evercare
Patients can also contact their insurance company directly to get more information about their coverage options.
Open enrollment for Medicare begins on October 15, 2023 and lasts until December 7, 2023. During this time, you can:
- Join, drop, or switch to another Medicare Advantage Plan (or add or drop drug coverage)
- Switch from Original Medicare to a Medicare Advantage Plan
- Join a Medicare drug plan if you are in Original Medicare
- Switch from one Medicare drug plan to another if you are in Original Medicare
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 321-241-6800. We are here to help.
Thank you for trusting Brevard Health Alliance with your care!