Care for All, Regardless of Insurance
Uninsured patients are offered services at discounted rates based on income and family size.
- Refer to the Sliding-Fee Scale Determination Form for more information.
- The Sliding-Fee Scale is determined by income and Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- A patient will be informed of their Sliding-Fee Scale Status after they have completed the registration process with a Registration Counselor.
- Where a patient falls on a sliding fee scale will determine the patient’s copay.
- Patients have the right to an estimate of their charges. Requests must be made three (3) days in advance of an appointment. For more information click here.
BHA Accepts Many Commercial Insurances
Plans accepted by BHA frequently change, but currently include many of the area’s largest and most respected health insurance plans, including:
- AARP – United Healthcare (secondary)
- Aetna Better Health
- Aetna Better Healthy Kids
- Aetna Medicare
- All Savers Insurance UHC
- Allwell Sunshine Medicare
- Beacon Clear Health Alliance
- Beacon Simply Healthcare
- Beacon Aetna Better Health
- Beacon Humana
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida
- Childrens Medical Service T19
- Childrens Medical Service T21
- Clear Health Alliance
- Family Planning Florida Medicaid
- Florida Health Care Plans
- Golden Rule
- Health First Health Plans
- Health First Health Plans Medicare
- Humana Medicaid
- Magellan Complete Care
- Magellan Mental Health Commercial
- Managed Care of North America MCNA
- Medicaid Crossover A09
- Medicaid of Florida
- Medicare Part A of FL FCSO
- Medicare Part A of WI MCA
- Meritan Health Ins
- Optum Behavioral Medicare
- Secure Horizons (United healthcare Medicare)
- Share of Cost
- Simply Healthcare
- Simply Healthykids
- Sunshine State Healthcare
- Sunshine State Child Welfare
- UHC Shared Services
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Evercare
- United Optum Health Commercial